• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
1:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, do you think you'd be able to upload a picture for the Kamitsure club? It kinda bugs me seeing the generic question mark icon. :/
    No, not intentionally anyway. I could see why you would think that though. Honestly I just play the games for fun, not competitive battling, cross my heart and hope to die
    I sorta do and I sorta don't. I will breed a Pokemon for a specific nature, but I just train them against whatever.

If I ever get WiFi I'd wanna battle you then. I might actually have a chance at winning lol. I could only versus people who, like me, are competitively-challenged.
    Of course...if you don't beat the game before that can happen. (Seriously, have you seen some of the levels on those guys? You can't get a Sazando until it hits Lv.64)

Here's my White team:
    Still not sure who is going to fill in the last 3 spots. I'm looking at these though:
    Very impressive. I wish I had that kind of artistic talent, or really any at all xD

Thanks =) Username I saw on a picture on Google awhile back, and the avatar is from a card that I inverted the colors on.

Got your B&W team picked out yet? I know Shimama is gonna be on there, but what about your other 5?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom