B
Local time
11:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You'd think. I ususally just think of it releasing thes transparent waves from their head and anything caught in them can be controlled at will.
    I don't either. That was really dumb

And the most inconsistent move ever on the anime has got to be Psycic. It's different just about every time it's used.
    I usually just say that it blocks any attack that has a chance of causing a status condition like Flamethrower or Ice Beam. But I guess I've applied it to other non-damaging attacks too.

Another move is Stone Edge. In the description it says that the target is attacked by pointed stones from beneath, buth the just kind of are released from the pokemon in the anime.
    I really don't know. I don't think it's been used on the anime which is where I look if I can't visualize a move very well. But sometimes the anime shows moves in completely different ways than what I think they're supposed to be.
    Actually I was thinking the Whirlpool would be used by a different pokemon like Staryu or something.

And is that how you imagine Outrage? I always thought they were like surrounded by firey energy and just kind of charged at the opponent. It is a physical move.
    Me too. :) Sometimes random contest combinations just pop into my head. Like yesterday I was just sitting there and I randomly thought of a Mantine diving into a Whirlpool from above and the whole thing being absorbed into it because of Mantine's ability. That would be awesome.
    PokeRinger would be interesting, but wouldn't it be a bit harder to act out?
    ME TOO!!! In fact my next theme is going to be contest related. I am so friending you right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom