• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think that many of thelost tapes are fake. (not all of them, just some) Why would they coneniently have a video camera right there at that time?
    I remember my brother tripped oer an indian grave at a graveyard and started smelling a really sweet scent, then he drove over to my house, my older brother and I were hanging out. after about 25 minutes, we started to smell that scent again...
    Yeah, I know about lost tapes and almost every creature that is like the hellhound or anything else.

I saw a UFO twice o_O It is weird.... you see this huge shadow on the ground, and then when you look up, there is a UFO flying up, about a quarter lower than an airplane, casting that HUGE shadow....
    The lab xD

Bigfoot: I have no clue, I do not know enough about this.

Ghosts: Kind of, but not "Evil Spirits" or anything like that.

Do ou believe in UFO's (the type that you see in the movies, like the discs)
    Ugh.... keyboard was messing up last night again...

Hmmm...it seems like my legends are taking 10 times the amount of time that a normal rare egg does...
    besides where it show h weather, something will be beside it if you have an item or egg. click on it.
    Yes, it was the old man xD

My friend and are seeing who can get the most legends, I am currently winning with 2. (only counting the ones marked as "very rare")
    Yeah, the only thing I have summoned (well not really summoned, it gave it right to me, I didn't have to go to lab) was a missingno.
    Same as it is here, Ken The Pen.

What is yours?

I just started about 2 days ago, don't ask how I got two legend eggs >.>
    Hey, I was going to send yellow chan, yellow of viridian, or what ever her current name is a PM, and saw a little of your message, I see you play GPX also.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom