• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, first post for a while now, I see! Anyway, I took up your battle in the Trainer Station. Shall we use default rules? I'll make the thread when you get back to me.
    thats amazing but who is the little yellow bloke? is he a custom becuase he looks like the bloke from full metal alchemist lol but is there a chance i could get 1 finished character because i will need to see if the characters are either too small and need to be resized other than that it is amazing work best i have seen. i ask if you would be my offical spriter?
    amazing just try 1 for now and see how it comes out if you pull this off you will be getting major credit because i cant continue without these sprites for testing.
    You really need to do a better job reading the instructions in that contest. I'm suggesting you read through it carefully. Also, how you used a Steelix to make a club and shield is quite creative.
    hi, i saw you had a sprite shop and could pixilize fakemon. I am making alot of fsakemon in the near future and am wondering if you would pixilise them plase.

-KantoMasta
    Maybe... Hm. We could brainstorm on ideas together. We could have our characters doing a joint operation. We also have to decide on Pokemon. Maybe two of the same tier or something?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom