• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, the original was without a doubt one of the best vampire films I have ever seen. Just amazing. So uncomfortable.
    I haven't seen the re-make yet. I've heard it's good, but I still think it's really unnecessary.
    Yeah... like Sit Down, Shut Up, I found it to be a disappointment. I don't understand what makes Mitch Hurwitz so witty while writing one show, but so dull when writing the rest. Wilde was a lot better than SD,SU, I''ll give it that... but I was expecting a bit of the AD vibe...
    I think it works much better with the short film before it, and it should only be watched with the short, but it definitely is one of his best.
    I actually have two tiers of three:

Royal Tenenbaums/Darjeeling Limited/Fantastic Mr. Fox

Bottle Rocket/Rushmore/Life Aquatic

I love them all, but the top three are on another planet entirely.
    Similar profile colors, both share a love of film, Wallace & Gromit, and Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb, etc.
    Oh, you! I remember you!
    Trace Memory is really cool, even if it is just a "one play" thing. To be honest though, I don't play that many DS games, so I'm at a bit of a loss. There's always Pokémon, of course, but you probably know that idf you're on this site.
    Yeah.
    Well...the guy used Chie, Yukiko and Yosuke, but when Naoto came along, he switched out Yosuke for Naoto.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom