• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the way, I don't know if you would be interested in joining another RP or not, but if you are you might consider my new RP: Armeira
    Everything but Iris' hair and eye color is essentially me. I don't think I'm able to RP as someone completely different due to my inability to put myself in someone else's shoes.
    No actually. You see, I've just always been fond of red hair, and long hair. And her breasts are based off of mine. Not nearly as big as Orihime's though. And I just really like bright colors. I actually realized a little while after starting that she ended up looking a lot like Orihime by sheer coincidence. And Iris is my favorite name. But I'm pretty sure Iris' eyes are green, while Orihime's are gray.
    I'm Byzantine's Co-GM for Stars in the Sky, by the way, so when you're ready to apply I can review your application.
    I noticed you have been following the Stars in the Sky RPG - Do you roleplay? If so, you should consider signing up! There's plenty of room in the galaxy for another planet. ;-)
    Nothing wrong with going about a roleplay at a slow pace. There's a difference between dead and slow roleplays, and the latter lasts longer before the plot events wear thin, assuming the players have the patience.
    Actually, the virus problem with your computer, while convenient isn't the best word for it I don't think, poses no problem for the Quista RP. I was about to turn all of my Pokemon over to Tara for the week anyway,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom