• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiro you r My Hero...lol...and my girlfriend & my Best Friend say thank you if you ever need any thing just holla.....thanks again Bro!
    Ready to trade? Since I kind of have to hurry...

4854 7782 4801 is my code. Again, I'll take Michina Arceus, and VGCs Eevee and Milotic.
    Umm...I don't know if you got the last VM, but I can only trade at about 5:30, if that's OK with you. 4854 7782 4801 is my code. Again, I'll take Michina Arceus, and VGCs Eevee and Milotic. See you at 5:30 GMT-8!
    OK, the last Pokemon is Michina Arceus.
    This makes VGC's Eevee and Milotic, Michina Arceus, and Pikachu colored Pichu.
    I'll see you at 5:30 GMT-8 then!
    Not now, more like 5:30 GMT-8...in about 5 and a half hours, I think, if that's OK with you. I'd like VGC Milotic, VGC Eevee, and...I'll tell you the last one soon.
    By the way, if I got the answer right, do you want to do all our trades today? (the Pikachu colored Pichu and the 3 others that I won).
    Yo Bro, sorry we couldnt connect today i'll try to get w/ya another day maybe tomorrow .....we will see i live in the eastertimezone it like pushing 11 got work in the morn...have a good one
    Hey, I just thought I'd say hi after being gone for a while! How are things? (I've tried keeping things alive on your forums, but they've been pretty dead lately, so I'm back here!)
    Hope you get better RE-Hiro! Um... I might make story soon like yours but in a made up region, so I was wondering if you wanted to help me out with artwork and stuff? You can feature your characters in it and their Pokemon. You don't have to, I was just wandering...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom