• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have my own, but I've been taking a break for a while.

On to the training. This one is significantly harder, so you might have to try a few times.

Make a gen4 Cacnea sprite blue and red. The light green should be one of the colors, the dark, the other.
    If you know its going to be the same, why try? Sorry for being blunt, but I hate people who just do things in haste try to achieve something instead of actually working(hard) for it.
    Well, there's still 10 minutes, so Happy Birthday! I think the reason nobody remembered may be because your birthday isn't actually listed on your profile, and it didn't show up in the list of today's birthdays at the bottom of the main forum screen.

Hope you had a good one, though. :cheers:
    Lol, there are applicants who've proved otherwise actually. A handful of them. It wouldn't be that hard if you started reading around the threads and whatnot. And no, we can't really do that here ^^;
    Uh sure. Btw, why did you send me your Ranger Quiz? I'm not even a ranger. @_@
    I wanted to reply you sooner, but I guess DG got it covered. But yes, some of your answers really gave me an idea that you didn't really understand the Park very well. You should take a look around at some RPs handled there, along with reading the Park Encyclopedia. It should help you alot ^^
    Also, it's URPG, not URBG.

You also seem to be very confused about rangers here, along with the rest of the URPG. We are nothing, like the games at all. Only the name is in common.

And you need to have a lot more pokemon and experience to have a gym. I don't think newbies get gyms.lol
    No, I gave you three shades of blue to replace the corresponding shades a red. The Mew was just an example of the process. Do not change the yellow belly and beak- only the red body of the magby. Try again.

However, you did okayish on the main body with the hot pink. However, the belly is incorrect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom