• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i happened to be unable to keep a straight face when i saw your avvie. can i use it as my profile pic?
    Oh. Don't worry, I won't rush it. I don't do anything that deems along that nature. It's good to hear you've done your core classes. And indeed, computer science is an intense passion of mine and something that whilst making scores of arithmetic classes a requisite, will at length be of great merit for me. It's good to hear you have your laptop back too. 7 months is quite the time to wait, I feel. Hopefully, you'll never wait so long at all nor again. Anyway, I wish you the best with all your classes and life itself.
    I'm hoping to, or something that calls along the such at least. But I don't want to expedite this too much (or rather, not facetiously at all) as I want to get my Associate's degree and all my general education (as well as major classes) done without rush (which will take about 2 more years, to be assiduous at it).

My major is computer science. But you graduated from college as of recent? That's awesome. I hope all is still well with you.
    No worries. I've been superlatively abounding in my second year of community college myself (which is now upon end, exudingly, even if I have classes to take upon in the summer), so I can relate to onerous work. I'm glad to hear you're doing good; as am I.
    D
    Thanks^^

Uhh...wanna be buddies? if thats okay, you seem like you could be fun to talk to sometimes. :3
    D
    Hi!(just wna b friendly^^)
    Awwwwwwww, you don't have any visitor messages. Well, I'll be the inaugural one to give you one! Happy 22nd Birthday, Amazed! Here's hoping you have an infinitely genteel and special one, upon leisure! And anything that impends along that nature! I personally think you're a great member whose views are well thought out on Pokémon, the fandom at large, and life as a general statement. =)

Edit: You're welcome. I'm just glad I could post a visitor message to your account, especially on this day. I hope you don't mind if I send you a friends request. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom