• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, sounds like you're having a good summer. I'm kinda taking it easy right now myself. It's been an unusually cool summer this year but I don't care for it when it gets too hot. Yesterday I walked in the Relay for Life so that was fun, I got out and enjoyed something for once. XD And hopefully you'll be able to find a good job when you graduate. Any particular thing you're interested in getting?
    Hey Shinx, how are you doing bud? Just checkin' to see how things are going. =)
    Oh wow, thanks pal! These are awesome! ^_^ By the way, you seem really nice, do you want to be friends with me?
    Wow, that's awesome! Do you know if they have a real Pikachu on there as well?
    I love your avatar and profile picture! ^_^ Did you make them yourself? It took me forever to figure out that that's Cubone in your profile picture. XD
    D
    BUDDIES! <3 *hug's and add's you*^^
    D
    Hi, i've seen from posts of your's, that you seem to be pretty into dream-type stuff, like me!^^ Wanna be buddies? :3
    ok thanks for helping! if it says something like you already posted this message, add a period and then re enter and it will send :)
    I'm 12 miles form Belfast. I didn't know there were other NIers on the forums, I've got a couple of Pokémon friends here though. It's a small world (smaller with the internet)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom