• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Ararararagi-san
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, but if you look up "the sora show" on youtube, they have a soul eater and a kingdom key. And "demyx time", they have a sitar and chackrams. (Or however you spell it)
    Wow, sounds nice for something made by disney. You've seen those big keblades, right? the life sized ones are made out of stirofoam sometimes. xD

I made it for the Zorua's sprite contest.

Also, I've been trying to make a Namine sprite. I don't want to spoil it to you though :)
    It's my favorite anime, manga, and video game series so maybe I'm biased..
    But a lot of people say it's one of those 'must watch' especially if you like depressing, psychological, friendship. I recommend the manga or sound novels; DEEN did bad with the anime (well it's not bad but it's confusing and a lot of stuff were taken out)
    :/
    I'm guessing you've been spoiled..
    But, yes, I guess you can say that happens. It's more like "A disease causes friends to become delusional". The disease has little to do with the murders.
    When They Cry - Higurashi, aka Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.
    I must warn it's not kids series though. It's a depressing psychological mystery-murder at first, then a depressing mystery. I recommend the manga or sound novel.
    >>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom