R
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OHEMGEE I'm so obsessed with Manaphy's BW sprite! Not just the animation, The sprite itself is just so cute!
    I dont usually like Manaphy's spite because I thought it made Mana look...alienish. But I love this one!

Though Manaphy turns its head a bit too much XD
    Ok, then. I was just rambling to be honest. It would still be a good contest either way so, your call.
    I'm KuruMorru, btw. :)
    So, spriters are only allowed to use a water/fire/grass Pokemon? After which they retype it to the opposing type?
    Good theme. Though I wonder, Water-fire-grass is not the only Rock-paper-scissors Type triangle. Dark/Psychic/Fighting is as well. Why not consider other type triangles? This gives the spriters a lot more pokemon to chose from.
    Hmm, well I know he likes the Platinum sprite the best, so maybe a recolor would be good. I know his favorite colors are red and green, so probably with those colors. Oh, and my brother is trying to watch TV, so I'm going to have to go use my DSi. I'll PM you to continue our chat ^^
    Well, I'm unsure. He's not my brother that's on here. He's turning six ,so his favorites kind of shift a lot. He'd probably like a Pikachu though :p I'll just tell him a friend of mine made it for him.
    Awesome :p I'm super excited for Bleach tonight! And I'm helping blow up balloons for my brother's birthday tomorrow (which is why it took so long getting back to you). ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom