• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
8:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, i know u probably dont remember me, but i saw your fic today after not reading it since way back when, but i have to ask, do you have any plans to continue it? I'd liek to keep reading if you are.
    Hey how have you been? My wifi is down. It has been for quite a while now. I couldn't find a good enough reason to check up often enough to be considered active. With all of the distractions that life bring I have been just to pre-occupied to be online. How is the website going? Hope to see you online more soon. I don't know if I will be on however. I still do not have my wifi. I am also thinking of having a mass giveaway. Remember my shop? I had a ton of shinies and other pokemon. I am doing only pokemon RNG'd for IV's now. I will start this once I have some Wi-Fi up and running. See you soon.
    Hey guys!!! I need to work on my thesis, so i'll be gone for a while!! please don't forget about me!!! :(

I'll be coming here at least once a week to check what's going on, but I'll resume all activities in two-three weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom