• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya! It's the 1st, so if you could open my gym again when you get a chance, that'd be epic win.
    ...Can I give a clue or something? XD

Edit: To make it more then one line...
    Though I was killed, I will just say... that I had an eggcalent time with all of you.

You better harden up your bodies, this will just get tougher and tougher for you all.

With love,
    Someone

The killers have something against the letter A.
    Oh, cool. :p
    He didn't even post the next grade I was going to.
    He 'didn't know he had to'.
    Yeah.
    Have any of your teachers done that?
    Merge?
    I thought only Admins could re open threads.
    Yep.
    Especially mine.
    My idiot 5th grade teacher didn't teach us ANYTHING.

I know!
    I had a stomachache one day and she sent me out that second.

...It was worth seeing a Darkai level X card. :p
    So you can just edit post?
    Yeah.
    She called me on my cellphone one day to compliment me. :D
    You should have went to the school nurse.
    I remember falling off the bus (I was shoved; but the school covered that up instantly) and taking about almost all of the skin off my leg...

So the school nurse puts 4 bandages on my leg telling me to come back in 4 hours.

...She was a bitch.
    I lost a good amount of skin, yet I had to stay at school..
    So you can infract people? :O
    Yeah.
    Cool; my language arts/English is my favorite; she used me as a 'good example' for the class one day. :3
    That sucks. :/
    Did they send you home early?
    No italic name though. D:
    That half sucks and is half good. :p
    Because I don't see my health teacher until Friday's. ;_;
    She's really nice. XD
    Do you have any favorite teachers? (For a certain subject)

Did you go to school today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom