DCM
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That too. See, I knew you were going to say that!

Holy shit, as I was saying the above line, this gargantuan circle appears on my screen and slowly gets smaller and smaller until it slowly disappears. So so weird.
    Why are rmts banned? I have thourghly tested my team on pokemon online. I have a knowledge of the metagame through this. The team I want to post is a lc RMT a metagame with no bans.
    *imagines Cookie Monster in a Darth Vader costume* "Grover, I am your father. Come over to the Dark Side, we have cookies. NOM NOM NOM NOM!"
    Lol, Cookie Monster was the shiz back in the day. You know, before he became the veggie monster or something like that.

Same for me.
    It's been a few years since I've seen it, so my memory of it is a tad bit hazy. I should finish putting the soundtrack of it on my iPod. All I have is Time Warp, Dammit Janet, I'm Going Home, and Science Fiction+Double Feature (along with a cover of the later by Me First And The Gimme Gimmes)

Ah, so you went by it for so long you couldn't escape it. Did it mean anything or was it just random consonants strung together?

DMZ = Demilitarized Zone on the borders of North and South Korea. It's where the two nations have their guards have staring contests with one another.
    Not my favorite movie of all time, but I do enjoy it. Have yet to go to any public showings of it though. *has Time Warp as one of the ringtones on her phone*

Then why did you have it for so long? xD
    Tbh whenever I saw it it made me think of the DMZ in Korea.
    Can't believe it took me this long to realize your avi is Riff Raff xD\\

Also why the name change? Tired of DCM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom