Kakuna Matata
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, it does suck, but oh well. I can't make it magically not happen. Wish I could though. D:
    Matt Greoning? Who dat?

Ohhh. Well that good. I dread the day when my dog dies. :( He's only 4 1/2,.. But we've never had a pet last that long. xD;

CW @ 6. Got it. Bus? Hmm... I need $1.20 more. :) I bet I could find that much under the couch cushions.

Youz a Ninja? That's great! :D
    She calls us fans her Little Mon†sters. And she's our Mother Mon†ster. Paws up! (''') Theirs this pose her fans and I always do when we see her. I swear I saw her perform once before she was famous! But no one believes me.
    Not for a while. I do have to have surgery on my colon again, but not until next year.
    Lol, I keed. It looks like one of them characters from The Simpsons.

CANNOT UNSEE!! D:> MENTAL IMAGE IN MAH BRAIN!! Dx Sad...

What channel? CBS? I need two more years tho. lol Oh look a nickel! :D *picks it up* I'm five cents closer to college! lol

It's really difficult to find decent images of her. Most of them was writing, or they're edited to make her look weird and stuff like that.
    Well, when she said it, it was aimed to her Little Mon†sters. Said something about "having a freak in me" and it's okay. 'Cause she's that same way, and she understands.
    Looks like... A guy with a beard and glasses. Lol

3 dogs and 2 bunnies? How does that work?

I remember people telling me that it's random. But they don't actually watch it like you do. So I'ma try watching now. :) Yeah, I also think once I start it'll be just like another day at school.

That's why I hate black&white pics! >:O I tried changing it to red.. but it doesn't really look all that great.
    It says "I want to liberate then. I wanna free them of their insecurities... Make them feel like they can create their own space in this world."
    IDK. I was feeling pretty random.

But kids could take care for the dogs. :) Once they're like..10.

Thank ya. :) I've never seen that show. Is it any good? Ya know, sometimes I don't feel like doing anything. And other times, It's because I'm not sure if I want to go to college.

XD Really? Awesome. :) I didn't like it at first. Something about the fade effect that wasn't floating mah boat. But meh, I look back at it and it looks alright. ^^;
    Yeah, it happened during the morning of October 30th in the movie, so I think we're safe now going into November 3rd. Btw I LOVE your new avatar!
    Your eye color changing with a blue shirt.
    I guess not. :p
    I forgot what happened at the end of it. XD
    Did you get any of the games?
    Really?
    Yes, I have a thing against magical girls with pink hair. They scare me.
    How long have you watched the show?
    I dun know. XD
    I know right?
    Well... her pupil color does change every day.
    As for the other two... I've gotten more stronger and faster. :p
    My theory? Black City? He he....

Geez, Black and White are introducing some weird new trainer classes. A soccer player, baseball player, breakdancer, chef, buisness lady, backpacker, and a kingergardener to name some. Theres also a special easter egg one...in spoiler tags in case you dont want to know.

Yes they are ^^ First I didn't care for the Zuru line much but seeing their fan art made me a fan of those two ^^
    I meant lived. XD
    If I had a kid, s/he would have a worse time with me.
    My dad owes me six hundred dollars in allowance still. D;
    SERIOUSLY? D:
    Base Stat Total... Like Arcanine has a BST of 555 while Ulgamoth has a BST of 550 (IT's all their base stats added together.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom