• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Kakuna Matata
Local time
1:30 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, neat. :p
    Just didn't feel like dressing up.
    Wild CO-WORKER used PEER PRESSURE! It's super Effective!
    I couldn't help my self, sorry. :p
    Yeah, that. :D
    Oh.
    Leftover candy? XD
    By herself.
    Nope.
    If you did go, what would you dress up as?
    I LIKE IT ALL. OKAY? DON'T JUDGE ME.
    They are chubbylicious.
    The Celebit one with the forest burning down?? :O
    It was alright.

Lol, I don't think any of the sagas so far have been the BEST.
    They all have plenty of flaws.
    MAYBE, MAYBE IT'S THE DUBBING COMPANY THAT LIKES TO MAKE SILLY MISTAKES. ;]
    (Oh gosh, it was awhile ago, I am not sure, I'll ask around. ;])
    RUSTY'S FROZEN CUSTARD, IT'S SO THICK YOU CAN TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN!
    Lol yup, what a BITCH, since I didn't get back into Pokemon when DP first started, I missed out on all of the journey. D;
    I came in by like mid Galactic Battles.

Lol, well, it would be nice to see some new environment....*cough*Hiun city*cough*
    Im more exited to battle the super-hot Kamitsure.

Id have to disagree with Mew being the cutest ledgendary. Heatran Jirachi takes the cake for that.

No actual story details this time, just a returning character....
    Tuxedo Mask? Oo, so that is the guy my friend talked about after watching Sailor Moon. :p He looks very elegant... definitively a costume that could fit Dento.

I'm not supporting him anymore. GREEN IS THE KEY.

My lack of grammar, your lack of grammar, or someone's lack of grammar?
    Just look for 'em stickies. Sometimes they hire for certain sections, others they host big hirings (like what happened back in May).
    Sure - right now I'm writting a drafted version of a fic I may enter for the Christmas contest, but after it's done, I'll get worked on that fic (if we get enough episodes with plenty of Cafemocha, that is).

AMERICAN R DA ORIGINAL UMANS WHU SAID AFRICANZ BE DA FRIST MSUT DIE!!1!!2!

Can brains break, even? :p

I can do that. *cough* Your current avatar is pretty fabulous, though, and best yet, it isn't the rainbow chicken!! (of course they did. POKÉBALL PERIL.)

Lucky fella, if only I had a real life friend who likes Pokémon... lol, it's Pokémon. Sometimes I want to rename it WTFmon though...

A Naruto is enough. Really. That sounds terrible. u watch naruto omg.

Not really. I have the power of GREEN, which happens to be my favourite colour, to protect me~ I now support Greenianism.
    Yeah, Ash sure is... dense. Although sometimes I just find him irritating. :/

Oh my, you're right. That's pretty sad. :(

Haha, seriously? If I did the same with my bff and our initials, it would be... MJ. OMG, Michael Jackson?

Btw, I finally took the pictures of my Pokémon collection yesterday! I'll upload them later and send you a PM. :D
    Ah, neat. :p
    Oh yeah, I remember that.
    I still can't remember the name of the show. XD
    Only one, I think.
    Do you go Trick or Treating? :p
    My Art teacher was going to, but she said she didn't. XD
    Well I don't know how stringent the checks are, but I'd imagine that the organisers would at least check each player's deck to make sure they're not full of fake, superpowered cards.

The lady in your blog is a nutcase though. Your collection is awesome in its humbleness rather than just being the result of one woman's deranged dream. I couldn't get any photos last night but I'll get some later today, so prepare youranusself for photos of so many factory-sealed pouches of Pokémon marbles, tatty plushes and (dis)figurines! :-D
    Part 2. Man, why do they bother with character limit?

Haha yeah, we have nothing better to do so we try to beat each other at everything(Haha we beat them heaps in Rugby and Netball at least, not that I'm a sports fanatic. A Kiwi even won Aussie Idol last year so that was a bonus).
    Wow so you guys have no sort of competition at all with your neighbours?

Haha scary stuff indeed.
    Haha yeah her household never eats their candy, it's just left there :p

Well I remember telling my friend on MSN once about something Pokemon related, then she posted a link to Bulbapedia(I had no idea what that was back then, around last September). Then I came across the forums as a result of being lost. I lurked, and I came across the arcade here, and I wanted to play a game but I needed an account to play. So I made one for that. And hah, whaddya know, I'm an active member, and I wasn't even planning to join. And I don't even play the games here :p And what got you joining up to BMGF?
    That's awesome!
    Argh I pressed the Enter button and it took me to another page so here I go typing again :p

Hmm maybe you should try throw the snow as far as you can and see where it ends up. That's an idea.
    Pretty much.
    Yep it was so long and tiresome. Thanks, I got a decent grade at least. Well I passed anyway so that's good.

I suppose I should go re visit Koala/Kangaroo land eventually. When I can be bothered :p
    Nope we don't get Koalas here. Apparently their possums are endangered(according to some aussie girl in my class two years ago) but we get them here, but they're pests to us, so there's heaps of possum roadkill over here.
    Haha thanks I guess :p New York was the top city, some city in Morocco(Forgot what it was called) was second, and some city in Israel go third(I think it was called something like Tel Aviv or something)
    Haha, well to tell you the truth, I have no idea. I simply think it just fits with the picture. ^^'
    He actually did well against the Elite 4, so he did. Uch. Mah wee BANANA. I've still got him.

I'm pretty good thanks! Work, work, work. Same as always. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom