• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh don't worry about it :) We'll try again later, and I figured it out, your 16 hours ahead of me so I just have to get up super duper early to be in your night time, hahaha so we can try again tomorrow :)

^^ ahahh woops.
    Hey, yeah Im really sorry about that...I got held up a little longer than I thought I would...well, I can trade tomorrow night (my time) if you're on then. Hopefully you will be.
    Ah sorry...thats not good for me.
    I reckon the weekend would be the best bet. Thats when I have the most free time anyways.
    Hahaha dont worry, rambling is good.
    Tomorrow? Sure! Im unable to trade too right now, so later works well for me.
    I can usually only trade at night during the week, but almost any time on the weekend. Which would you prefer?
    just so you know if you ever need to "trade evolve" any pokemon in the future you can use the GTS glitch:

1 - put the pokemon you want to evolve into the GTS & ask for an impossible pokemon (level 1 female machamp or something)

2 - (don't exit GTS!) search for an easy pokemon (bidoof or magikarp or w/e) & trade for it

3 - go get your deposited pokemon back

4 - exit GTS & your pokemon will evolve

:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom