L
Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nope... mine are between like 54-74.

I had to start them over for the sake of EV training.

but I think this tourney boosts them to lvl100 anyway, right??
    Hey, I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make the trade for Monday =( I can't say for personal reasons, but IDK when I'll be able to trade =( I'm very sorry!
    No worries, I'll take it XD I don't need the other pokemone, but thanks for asking! Which pokemon do you want??
    Hello =D I can't trade today, (Only during weekdays), so if there's any pokemon you may want, just speak up =D
    I could also train a Spinda, use Teeter Dance while Houndoom holds a Persim or Lum berry and use Solor Beam.
    True, but theres always that chanch where the opponent attacks, even while confused or Attracted. And I just found that item, it's called Power Herb. One problem with it, one time use.
    Yeah, but he might get KO'd before he can unleash it... Wait. I thnk theres a held item to for attacks like that...
    Yep. I always give my Pokemon strong moves like that. I'm probably going to end up teaching him Hyper Beam as well.
    Oh. It's been a while since I used Houndoom. I haven't used him in battle yet, since I'm waiting for him to learn Flamethrower. I'm also going to teach him Dark Pulse and Thunder Fang.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom