• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I noticed your Mario fic (the one about the Koopa kingdom and all) and I read a bit of it. It's interesting, though not something I expected from a Mario fic. But don't worry, that's a good thing! I'm just used to what I've seen on fanfiction.net I guess, lol. Anyway, if you like Mario games, would you be interested in my Mario fic? I haven't put the link to it in my sig yet, but it's called Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend (or just Super Luigi for short). I started it because Luigi has always been my favorite character and I always thought he deserved more attention (of course, the fic was started long before Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was announced as well as before Super Mario Galaxy 2 came around). But if you're not a Luigi fan, I understand. You don't have to read my fic if you don't want. :p
    Hey man, I saw what you said before. I hope you realize what's happening in the forums today is only temporary. I mean, look at what today is. Everybody's just having some fun.
    hi clivekoopa! Nice to meet you! i just came by to tell you that i just read your post about trade evolutions, and to say that i totally share you hate about it, i mean... IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FREACKING SENSE!, now turning rant mode off, wanna be friends?
    Hey CliveKoopa. I saw you had asked about my fic in the 'second anime' thread... just wanted to let you know that the link to my fic is: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=57513

Just FYI: it's an anime-based fic that takes place 5 years in the future. So if you are a fan of the anime and wanted something a bit more 'adult' I think you'll like this.

Please leave your thoughts, comments, criticisms, etc. on the thread :) I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my lil story.
    you could always go to a sprite shop, siggy shop shop or avvi shop for your accunt.

Best Sprite - ChaoZZ HotneZZ (or KuruMorru)
    Best Siggy - VaporeonFan11 or Dr. Octagonapus
    Best Avvie - ChaoZZ HotneZZ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom