• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, If you have 64 Battle Points from the Battle Frontier you go to the Frontier Access and you teach 'Nape the move. (It's a lot easier to move tutor on Platinum, however I only have Diamond. :( No tutors in Diamond.)
    Kay, could you move tutor my Infernape Fire Punch? (The move that should be forgotten in place of Fire Punch is Flare Blitz) And I'll give you the Glaceon and Leafeon.
    Mankey, primeape, growlithe, arcanine, spinarak, ariados, gligar, mantine, phanpy, donphan, sableye, baltoy, claydol, mantyke, gliscor... plus i have some SS exclusives vulpix, ledyba, and teddiursa
    by the way i got lucky and my pokemon have Pokerus virus and i will infect the trade if you want
    WTF. I just got an error message...and it sent me back to the previous save point. And I have my Chimchar in my party but no Treecko...Did you get the Chimchar?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom