• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nope... mine are between like 54-74.

I had to start them over for the sake of EV training.

but I think this tourney boosts them to lvl100 anyway, right??
    Hey, I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make the trade for Monday =( I can't say for personal reasons, but IDK when I'll be able to trade =( I'm very sorry!
    No worries, I'll take it XD I don't need the other pokemone, but thanks for asking! Which pokemon do you want??
    Hello =D I can't trade today, (Only during weekdays), so if there's any pokemon you may want, just speak up =D
    I could also train a Spinda, use Teeter Dance while Houndoom holds a Persim or Lum berry and use Solor Beam.
    True, but theres always that chanch where the opponent attacks, even while confused or Attracted. And I just found that item, it's called Power Herb. One problem with it, one time use.
    Yeah, but he might get KO'd before he can unleash it... Wait. I thnk theres a held item to for attacks like that...
    Yep. I always give my Pokemon strong moves like that. I'm probably going to end up teaching him Hyper Beam as well.
    Oh. It's been a while since I used Houndoom. I haven't used him in battle yet, since I'm waiting for him to learn Flamethrower. I'm also going to teach him Dark Pulse and Thunder Fang.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom