• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
9:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *curtsies playfully* thanks Gazmof :) It's always nice to hear from you~

Post in the ADV thread sometime ;) I hope you're having a lovely day!

~ Princess
    xDD No, you didn't do anything. This was yesterday when your phone/whatever it is you were using didn't pick up on any of my messages. <3 BUT THAT'S OKAY I STILL LOVE YOU ONII-CHAN. *glomps*
    Indeed I am. It's the only one I've read from you, I think. I left SPPf, only I remembered your name and then the fic. It was pretty good, so I do hope you finish it eventually.
    So sorry for my late reply - I found myself without a computer during the rest of my vacation in China ^^" but, I'm back now, and ready to jump back in to our ADV thread :D
    And, as a matter of fact, we do have an ADV militia....DracoMan leads it, DarkDreams is the 2nd in command, and Rocker is the pilot. You can gladly take a spot in the militia if you like ^0^ Just pick a position you would like =]
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    ~Princess
    Am I? Well, if I am able to make people smile with my politeness, then I guess I don't mind xDDD
    and yes, I rule hoenn with my iron fist ;] nah, actually, I really don't do anything...i just contribute my small little part where I'm needed ;]
    I miss the ADV thread...wish I had more internet access so I could go there more often while on my vacation xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom