• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good.

However, my ranger, RainbowMoondust, has gone missing. I have caught a Chingling and a Solrock, but she left before she could post the capture bit. Are you able to finish the RP of for me with the third Pokemon?
    Yeah, thanks, a Thunder Wave would be pretty sweet. Otherwise the only thing I can think of to do is wait for the Future Sight to hit, we don't want to cause too much damage to the Koffing.
    To be honest, there isn't really a strict limit on the amount of time you must respond in an AIM battle, since most of the time, a referee is responding asap and if he has to brb or w/e, he will just say it. The general time to follow would be 5 minutes.

For a ref test, it is normally up to the ref tester's discretion. Like with real battles, the general time that you're expected to ref a turn should be around 5 minutes as well. I don't think any tester will heavily penalize you even if you take longer than that to ref a turn, unless you're doing it for every turn and stats are also wrong.
    Well, 'least you can stay within the ranks of us non-refs :D Welcome back to the club! *shoos evil ref calculators away*

And I'd give the grader test a try. If not right now, then after another story or two. When you feel a little more ready. And even if you fail, Nemo usually gives decent feedback to help you improve. So if nothing else, you will get better at grading/writing.

Whenever you feel ready. AND MAKE SURE YOU MENTION DRAGONESS TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE TEST (and expects a commission xD) Naw, I'm joking. Anyways, I'm headin' off. ttyl
    xD Well, I hope your ref test went well. And graders receive decent wages...kinda. Alright, refs do receive better pay :p BUT WE NEED MORE GRADERS! :p
    Ref test? o_O What on earth marks you wanna be a ref? :p You're braver than I am, anyway. I leave complicated things like reffing to tho pros.
    --
    Anyway, I will look over your story again, when you can edit it after the SWC. Or if you just PM the new story to me. Don't worry about the pay :) Just let me know when you are done.
    Hmm, I think I will. It looks neat.

Btw, I'm curious, what's your impression of the grade? Did I help you any? xD
    You know your avvie? Well I can swear I have seen something like it before, in an ad. Anyway, what does it say?
    No problem! Thanks for requesting I can't work on it until my laptop returns to my room....>_>"

I got into trouble with my mom and I can't play games or anything on my laptop cuz I'm only allowed to use it for school stuff....so it may be awhile before I get to it! Please be patient! Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom