• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol. I guess this is confusing because of how I worded the sentence. I meant I want to start back driving lessons. "Start back" as in "re-start" :p
    LMAO. "Beck lessons" is my stupid typo XD. I meant "I can start BACK lessons" lol. Did you enjoy the graduation?
    You're welcome :). I guess you must be really busy preparing for the graduation. Yup, it kinda stinks that I'll have to wait until I actually start working for some money so I can start beck lessons. I'll be really glad when I do get it. Its gonna take me FOREVER to save up for a car though XP
    Congrats on getting into the Community College!
    Lol, I....have been doing nothing except going out with my friends, playing games and being online. Lol. My job at the library like last year doesn't start until June 28th.. and I want mah license lol. (I would've had it by now, but I was really sick earlier this year and in that time I missed the test and the permit expired :( and I haven't been able to renew it yet..)
    Ah! You're so lucky! I have one more year of high school crap! Have you decided which University you're going to and stuff? Haha, my summer is going to be like that too. Hopefully that means you'll get to be on Bulbagarden more too. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom