• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It is? Oh, and what will the contest be about? :O I gotta post there sometime soon. D:
    I'm doing good, very good actually. :D Though I haven't seen you around a while. I'm also worried about the Pearlshipping thread on SPPf. :/
    Oh hey! =) Is your name btw Patricia Cortez? :O

Lol, ME = Shocked when I saw that you are in relationship with Will on Facebook. :p
    Hi hi hi hi xxx omg ive been away again cuz startin yr 8 we gt HEAPS of homework :/ +i missed my birthday on here again x how r u???
    Awww thnx! x Ur avatar+other pic are adorable!!! (specially pikachu) *snuggles u 2* lol :D
    Omg I'm knackerd i just finished skl week+each day had different sports things (lessons, clubs, tournaments etc)+I hav 2 walk everywhere! Btw do u hav any celeb crushes/music u lyke u no :)
    Lulz ok . But I would feel like someone at school or a teacher is calling me XD . I always feel weird when the teacher calls me : William Gilbert Carrero Vale when I do something bad ^^.
    Hiya x Soooo sorry I aint been on AGAIN!!! I'm a lousy friend :( I hate not coming on its cuz I'm sooo busy! I was ill as well for like 3 weeks...life is hard for a 12 yr old girl :p anyway how r u? Btw I LUV ur pikachu pic it's adorable! ^_^ I'm in a bit of a rush so could u plz check out my message to Zorua cuz it says stuff+ i rlly hav 2 go bt I'll try+be on more often if I can bt it's rlly hard :(
    PATCHAN THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEAAAAAAAA<33333333
    hahaha, you and me, togetherr, the ghosts of pearlshipping past and futuree x) (but who will be present ? :eek:!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom