K
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol xD
    Hint: Recognize the "Soul" part of my name? And maybe the Vampire Satoshi dp I used for a while that I got from angelfire9110?
    Eh? You mean a third season? Yeah that would rock...but the anime is coming to America so watch out for it!
    I just really want Brad Swaile to play Shinobu...(he's the guy who played Light Yagami)
    Yay! They have to be the most 'intimate' couple if you know what I mean! ;)
    My favorite has to be Miyagi/Shinobu. I love how assertive Shinobu is with Miyagi....but Nowaki/Hiroki comes really close too. Hiroki has to be the most surprising character (besides Shinobu).
    Katsu! Remember sweetpikachu from Serebii Forums...? Well... here I am! (I just have a different name... don't worry, i'm not a poser XD)
    o_O You're actually online? I was like... O_O 'cause of our different time zones >.< OK... thanks! ^^ Dang, I've got to go now. So, see 'ya around! *waves*
    IIRC, it's suppose to sound more... rough?! The last time Umbreon appeared, it remained the same, I think. But this time, it sounds so... girly. D:
    I just got to watch it today, on you-know-where. Yes, me likey. XD I talk weird.Gligar was cute the whole eppy, even after it evolved into Gliscor. Silly Gliscor, crash landing onto Ash. <3...
    The part where Gary commented about TR was one of the best things he said. XP "Don't you guys ever get sick of being lame?" or something like that. ^^ They changed Umbreon's voice, amirite? @_@
    Did you get the private message I sent you? It had a question that I'm hoping you could answer. It's not a big deal, but when you get the chance, please let me know the answer. Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom