A
Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Collecting the source images, stitching them together, shrink it so that it fits within limits, JPG compression to get around 97.7 KB limit.
    I'm assuming you're asking how to post a blog entry. Here are the step-by-step instructions:
    1. Click "blogs" on the green bar just below the Bulbagarden Forums logo. It will open a dropdown menu.
    2. Click "Your Blog"
    3. Look on the left side of the screen. Under the subheading "Options" should be a link that says "Post to your Blog". Click it.
    4. Type your blog entry.
    5. Click "Post Now".

And that's it! Hope that helped :D
    i know, but i am currently working on other requests. they posted before you, and therefore, get their requests done first. Just be patient.
    Alright cool. I looked through the "stories" section for something by you. I saw "Adem's Journey", and was like "Ooh. Here's one. "Do not grade", huh?" Clicked it

Adem's Journey

Was what came up on my screen. That was all.

And its plot moved me deeply.
    XD I was thinking a 2 vs. 2 battle (huh. You read it before I removed the part about Wooper. I decided that I liked the Gardevoir option better XD but I really don't care :p) And, no, I'm not going to evolve Wooper, because I REALLY LIKE WOOPERS (Quagsires are okay, but I really prefer Woopers :p)
    Actually, I'm still thinking about whether I'm going to evolve Cyndaquil at all. It's just a personal preference. (I do like Typhlosion, though.)

Anyway, how about a rematch once I get the Gardevoir I'm trying to get from a story I wrote. (still waiting for a grade) How about that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom