• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• All right. I had forgotten how the BulbaGarden forum profile works so I forgot they add fields for the various games' Friend Codes, LOL.

Ah, I don't blame you. You should probably go into the Wi-Fi Club room first since the server doesn't like me when I go in there first a lot of the time, LOL.
    Well two hours isn't that long haha

I've no idea what it is then.

I can trade now too. I haven't watched the show since Johto
    Eh, sure. I can trade then.

I remember most of the things from that route since I was looking for things there. What was it?

What TV show?
    Yeah, I can trade pretty much any time as long as I'm not sleeping. How about in around ten minutes?

Lucky regardless of what it is. If it's a Pawniard, then very lucky.
    Yesterday I ended up hatching a shiny DW Aron when I was trying to get more DWF. Riolu/Lucario have a great shiny sprite
    They sure are in high demand haha. Who knows, maybe you might find a shiny with all the hatching. But yeah, I don't mind waiting.
    Well, here's what I have:

Hydration Smoochum w/Wake up Slap
    Inner Focus Kangaskhan
    Drought Vulpix
    Inner Focus Drowzee w/Psycho Cut
    Adamant Immunity Gligar w/Agility + Baton Pass
    Jolly Water Absorb Cacnea w/Low Kick
    Oblivious Spheal
    Heavy Metal Aron
    Prankster Sableye
    Adamant Cloud Nine Lickitung
    Soundproof Snover
    Technician Mr. Mime
    Harvest Exeggcute w/ Leaf Storm + Giga Drain
    Infiltrator Zubat
    Modest Swift Swim Poliwag
    Sheer Force Trapinch
    Anticipation Eevee
    I wanted to post on your page :O

Pointless message is pointless.

P.S. You share your birthday with my father. And my birthday is exactly one month before all of you XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom