• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sheildon, Shellos, Drifloom, Glameow, Barbroach, stunky, spiritomb, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Finneon, Feebas, Snover, Nosepass, Swablu, Tropius, Snorunt, and Spheal. That's what I'm looking for.
    Actually, While breeding the other day, luck have it that a shiny Pichu was born. Imagine the luck! Right now I'm looking for Diamond/Pearl/Platinum pokemon. And some Hoeen ones too.
    Heck yeah. I'm getting a Shiny Rayqauza and a shiny Salamance cloned, when they're done I'll let ya know and we can negotiatea trade.
    No problem and thank you. We had a HUGE buffet of turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, rice, fish, and fried potatoes. :D
    Now's a good time to trade. Are you ready?
    EDIT: Just clarifying, are we doing a trade and trade-back with my Raikou and your Spiritomb, and a trade with my Misdreavus and your Treeko?
    yes i would, do you still have it? i got alot of legendaries including the tenth anniversiry mew from heart gold. so a response would be greatly appreciated, and i would like an answer before you give it to someone else because nobody wants to trade with a guy who plays pokemon without being an addict :( but if you do trade with me, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Sly Navi! You are truly awesome! Welcome to the forums my friend. Maybe someday you'll be able to utilize the forums to aid your wonderful journey in the world of Pokemon. Unfortunately, your "Mountain Dew" hasn't arrived in the mail yet, so these forums will not be of use to you yet. Let's hope the magic of Pokemon tears helps pop the top that keeps on giving.

Our Household's #1 Pokemon Master,
    ~aaronluis26
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom