• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Skalet101
Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome stuff dude thank you! hey if i trade anyone a pokemon it's theirs to do whatever they want with! i'd much prefer if anyone will be hacking them in any way that they take my OT name & ID number off them but other than that clone em trade em breed em kill em abuse em they're yours dude!
    sorry dude the forum died for at least 2 hours last night - i gave up refreshing & went to bed

i should be on tonight if you're around dude - keep the modest one for yourself dude i don't need a particular nature for breeding or anything
    i sure can - i've even got a father with 4 egg moves (feint / close combat / fury attack / flail) to pass down - flail & close combat are good moves especially flail if using focus sash or endure & salec berry

it's nearly 2.30am here so i'm off to bed in a bit - i'll be RNGing over breakfast though!

be warned: egg moves are addictive! :-p i always use the bulbapedia pokemon pages & this site when breeding egg move combos: http://waitingforseedot.appspot.com/

note to self: A:0/F:50

(in case you're wondering - the A is for ability - see here for more info & the F is for gender ratio - the RNG calculator thingy works on female percentages - hence the F)
    i enjoy doing it it general but it once took me about a week to get a female jolly larvitar because RNG is like that - sometimes it just doesn't want to give you what you want! your first 3 came pretty quickly but the latter half started becoming buggers!

anyway dude fire away i'll get breeding :)
    depends on how complicated they are - the last lot were all hard due to the natures/genders/abilities - to RNG any old pokemon takes maybe 20 minutes from start to finish - natures means a 1/25 chance of getting that nature - genders/abilities makes that a 1/50 of getting that gender/nature - gender & nature makes it a 1/100 chance - pretty damn hard!
    that's it dude! some are easy some are hard - that's about medium difficulty - Pinsir: Feint / Close Combat / Fury Attack / Flail was the hardest one i've done so far (getting Feint was the hardest part)
    oh dear i think i ate too much indian...

egg move breeding is pretty easy but it does take a long time - i've done quite a few already (check my blog out dude!)

i've got all the berries already dude - any you need?
    well i've got a thread here: <CLICKY!> looking for egg move pokemon so i can RNG with cooler moves - but nobody seemed to be up to the task...

if you can do any of them i can RNG away all night! :p
    i have 2 DS's (well me & the missus but i "borrow" hers...) so i keep platinum in my green one & HG/SS in her red one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom