RavenKingSage
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If by some miracle you happen to jump back on, even if it's for a second... contact me, okay?
    Reactions: RavenKingSage
    RavenKingSage
    RavenKingSage
    do you get a notification for when I comment on a profile post? I can't see your full profile or message you in any way that I know of (new layout and stuff) so
    Hi there. I'd like you to remove my quote from your post in the abortion thread. Nothing personal, but on one hand I actually gave statistics proving that most abortions are *not* from rape, and also it doesn't matter anyway because Evil Figment got butthurt after I defended myself from his baseless accusations (you can even see a screen cap on my profile for proof) and revoked my ability to post in that forum for no reason. Basically I can't even debate you on it in that topic so I'd rather not be quoted if I can't defend myself or rebut/counter. Know what I mean? Nothing personal.
    Damn that is epic I desided for a changed and went from a L.O.Z theme with link to a Mother/EarthBound theme using Giygas.
    I've only played SMG one and two, and a few others.
    If you have only your starter, normally, all of the experience goes to it, so it'd be easy to win. XD
    Though a solo on Red with a Megainium wouldn't be fun, as Red has quite a few Ice moves, if I remember correctly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom