• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello! i see u are a master of kumos! u r really good at them! if possible, could u get me a ditto? thank u in advance!
    I'm going to pop back from my hiatus just to drop you this, but...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

*gives you a hug*
    By the way, I updated my group with the pics. Thanks for giving my the Photobucket link - I can update lists and download all these cute avatars easily, instead of having to scour through VMs and a closed thread.

Oh, and you even made Sazandora look cute!
    Take your time! Don't worry too much about it. (What about the Turtwig with closed eyes and closed mouth, with the original avatar as the base?)
    Oh, I love its face! It's very fitting XD
    Thanks a many! :)
    And Merry Christmas to you, too <3
    I'll think of using your avatar when you can do Reshiram. When you can do it, think you're up to the task?
    Hola Sorry I'm not using your avi right now but I wanted to spice it up with a new ghost theme.
    Hey, could I use one of your pokemon avatars (Raikou) for Pokemon Month on Facebook, I'd just be using it for a day. Oh, there is some guy on Smogon who's also on this forum, who I believe, may be using your Mareep Picture without your permission?
    MERII KURISUMASI to you too!^^ And lot's of stuff in the following weeks for me. We've got our field trip, xmas ball, sportsfest, and of course,... VACATION!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom