• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your post for Basil deserved it's own thread. So it's now a thread of it's own. Hopefully more people see it that way. :)
    Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to writing any part of the script for Heart of Gold. I'm kind of busy with some other projects (including a YouTube adaptation of Knight Pokémon University), but I'll keep you informed.
    Well, all of the characters I'm using have been pre-established in canon, with one difference: they're portrayed as actors "filming" the game. Your primary role would be that of Gold (Ethan). A few other characters I might ask you to voice include Lucas and Blue.
    I know how that works. I had planned on releasing Heart of Gold this past May in fanfiction format, now I have to delay it a couple of years for its transfer to film. By the way, I don't suppose you would be willing to provide a few voices in the film version?
    ....Jade's reboot. Rats, I forgot all about it. Sorry about that. I'll read it as soon as I have time.
    I could tell you, but we'd be here all day and then some. Just know that a lot's been on my mind but not much is happening for real.

Anything new happening in your corner of the universe?
    Well, Mom just had surgery on her shoulder and she's not feeling too good. =\ Other than that, I guess things are okay around here.

How's things on your end?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom