• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, I can't wait until I can read that! Especially since you said you've been writing for a long time.

Does your avi come any bigger? 'Cause I want it. XD
    I love how you think you created something completely awful, but then it turns out to be awesome. That's what happened with my fanfic character, Nareta (from my second Pokémon fanfic). I thought she was a sucky character in my head, but then I wrote down a few scenes with her in it, and I'm pretty sure I fell in love. XD

Okay, that's an exaggeration, but I know that she is the best character I ever created!
    I know everyone, no matter how much they deny it, is guilty of creating at least one Mary-Sue. I'm glad you had the guts to admit it. XD

My good writing didn't start until I was about 14 with the realization that I HAD been creating Mary-Sues. Once I stopped myself from that, though, people really started enjoying my writing and now it's actually even MORE fun to write! Of course, I always put a bit of me into my characters, like most writers do.

Unfortunately, because of this, I sometimes get accused for making a Mary-Sue. Though I think that's mostly because I pair my Mary-Sue up (in romance fics) with the character I like. If I didn't do that though, I'd never want to write because then it'd be boring.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom