• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
2:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure did!

It's always neat when stuff like that happens. Sometimes I try syncing up my iPod to the battles. (Like with this song when I'm battling the Champion. Yes, I know I'm weird. >.>)
    It was the 23rd when I posted that, but I was wishing good tidings to all early because:

1.) Some people, like yourself, are in teh future/ahead of me due to different timezones.
    2.) Wasn't sure how busy I was going to be today/the 25th.

You have a good one?

Also does your username come from the Zephyr badge or something else?
    Indeed I do. Same thing with Dragonite, Mightyena, Tepig's final evo, and many more. Like I said, half of them are cute to me.
    Oh, okay! I guess I need to get my CS up, then, don't I?

EDIT: And yeah, those were amazingly adorable. A shame its evolution had such blocky spikes.
    i made a start up thread for decolonized i hope that you'll post on it just so you can develop you char before the actual thing starts
    On you visitor message boards, you have to click "View conversation" and then type your message in. That way Bulbagarden notifies me that you VMed me.

And yeah, Google might show it. Just make sure the address is Pokemonelite2000.com
    PE2K is another Pokemon related website. It's from PE2K that the game URPG came from (tech. it was a Yahoo group before it found a home on PE2K). The URPG you can find on the Bulbagarden index.

People prob. mention PE2K fairly often nowadays b/c a lot of URPG-PE2Kers migrated from PE2K to Bulba.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom