• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's ok. I can understand being busy.

If you really have to you can drop out of the RP. I don't reccomend it but if you're going to be too busy to post then it might be the right thing to do. But please, don't feel like you have to drop out.
    Are you planning on posting in the RP any time soon? I was beginning to think you just weren't coming back any time soon.
    Don't forget to post in the RPG. Were kind of stuck until we finish the battle. ^^,
    Hey, Skiploom just posted something on our Metronome Forum thread for the RPG and I wanna make sure nobody misses it.
    Hey, next time you're online, can you wrap up your RPG battle in your next post? I wanna be able to finish the contest soon so that we can do the gym battles and continue on with the story.
    Sorry for "yelling" at you. It's just B-Rad can't be here full time for a while and left it up to me to keep this going.
    Don't forget about the RPG. We really need to start moving. Why don't we just say you won your battle and skip to ours in the finals since we're both here?
    We need you to do your next battle ASAP for the RPG to continue, if you don't mind. We can just skip your battle and say you won and move on to the finals if that would be more convenient.
    You can do your battle whenever you're ready. You can look at mine and B-Rad if you need ideas about how to do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom