• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just attach the TM to a crappy pokemon like bidoof or w/e dude - also bring a couple of spare pokemon i have the trapinch & 2 other pokemon for you
    oh dear! hit the "view conversation" link when you get a VM & you can reply on that dude otherwise it looks like you're talking to yourself posting on your own page
    ah i see you've replied on your own page (oh dear...) anyway my FC is 0303-3081-6932 dude - would you trade focus punch for it?

(also thanks LA! :) )
    Just letting you know, you're supposed to comment on the other user's profile. Otherwise, they won't know that you have replied to them. :)
    OK. Catnaps are fun lol
    Anyways What is your friend code? And OK. I have nothing to special though for TM's.

Shadowclaw
    Dark Pulse
    Sleep Talk
    Pluck
    Sandstorm
    Attract
    Rock Tomb
    Thief
    Snatch
    Drain Punch
    Focus Punch
    Bullet Seed
    Hail
    Taunt
    Iron tail
    and Dig

If you need Lugia I have Torchic, Squirtle, Turtwig, Scyther, and Skarmory. You still want the Master Ball though right?
    so i just woke up...

(yeah i had a catnap in the middle of the day!) anyway i'll grab the trapinch & get on wifi in 5 mins or so - you got any cool TM's? i don't want to take your lugia as i'll never use it dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom