• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, though I still need a villain, though in this one it might not be a 'world threatening' threat, just a more personal villain.

Let me know when you decide, ok?
    Well I meant first if you'd be intrested in a PMD roleplay in general, but here's the basic idea in a nut shell.

An abusive Pokemon trainer (likely worse than Paul) ends up insulting Arseus (who is disguised as a human at the time, testing him by trying to get him to help another trainer's injuried Pokemon). As punishment, Arseus turns the trainer into a Pokemon and sends them to the Pokemon World. The only way to return to being human and to the human world is to perform 100 good deeds for other Pokemon. Progresses normally, meets partner, begins explorer team. I'm still trying to think up a villain, but sound intrested?

And yes, it's based off several old fables of people being turned into animals as punishment by a deity.
    Trust me. Roxy doesn't care about all that. Like it says in her sign up, party hard slut and she only cares about having a fun time at the moment and therefore won't plan or think ahaed or her consequences xD
    Thats the reason love
    My character is a total essex girl. She won't understand and care about this except if its something she actually cares because her attention span is like a few minutes on something serious.
    Lol
    If they do? I think Roxy might become her own character maybe. xD Of course I'll see who gets Roxy up first. Fashion, drinks and sex always lures her in love xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom