P
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like talking about that kind of stuff, like writing and drawing (though I'm bad at the latter). I like reading cartoon strips, even those by 'amateurs' as long as they have a good story.
    I'm not giving false hope neither; I've seen plenty of people drawing cartoons or making stories and uploading them in the Internet for everyone to look at. Some even start their career like that. If you enjoy it and can withstand the stress, then why not?

About the avi part, I guess it's not a bad timing to change it ;]
    No problem...OMG, I forgot to give you this "card"...
    This avatar is Urahara, of Bleach ;]
    (I like his personality, plus the avatar pic's cute)

In my opinion, by story's completion, Death Note and FMA are the best ;]
    The first series still is good, for a first shot in making the manga series into an anime. The beginning is quite excellent, in fact.
    There's a difference in the plot as well. Like, the endings are completely different.
    The first series: Ed dies to save Al (something like that...can't remember, I didn't see it)
    Brotherhood: Sticks to the manga. Al dies but Ed brings him back to life, paying his alchemy abilities as a price
    Yes, the humor scenes are really good XD
    The first series was a real mess, so they remade an anime series altogether.
    They are both kind of same, but the first series didn't stick to the manga story and in fact ruined the whole story. X_X (I'm not the only person thinking like this)
    The Brotherhood's good. They added some stories here and there while sticking to the manga.
    The Brotherhood series (the remake) is really good. They stuck to the real story.
    Al's a great character; I like his voice. Ed is also another favorite (love his 'evil' expressions xD)
    There is a slight problem with your banner.

You see, the .gif sprites you gave me will lose their animation if I put them in the banner. Is it okay if I make the banner shorter and you put the sprites next to it in your signature?
    Ah, I had something happen like that before. My keys weren't showing up on the screen for some reason. (when I typed them)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom