M
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do too. School is terrible without the computer and all I can do right now at hom is read and sneak playing my ds at 10, which makes me tired the next day...

My grade is slowly going up though, since I just aced a quiz.

Your Friend,

~Ino-chan
    Hey Mitch!! ^_^

I'm doing great! In fact I couldn't be better. Awwww, I'm not mad at you for leaving SOVA. It was your choice, you have your reasons and I respect them. Of course we're still friends, we always will be! Remember that friendship AMV I made a month ago? It still applies! ^_^ Maybe you should watch it again. And don't forget, we still have Cheers or Ashachuclub that we can talk in, or, you can drop me an IRC private message, I'll always be ready to chat with you buddy! I wish you all the best! <3

Your best friend forever, Tommy
    Hi Mitch! ^_^

I wanted to thank you for being so concerned about me yesterday. It brings quite a warm feeling inside knowing you have best friends like you who are willing to do anything they can to make you feel better. After reading the logs between you and Lisa showed me just how much you guys care about me. Our friendship is a very sacred thing and I'm pleased to be a part of that friendship. Trust me, I'll never take it for granted. ^_^ *huggles Mitch*

See ya later buddy! <3
    Hi Mitch!! ^___^

Thanks for leaving me an awesome visitor message on my profile! You're always a good friend to me too! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom