• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People can die from epileptic seizures -- and there are members of this website that are probably epileptic... so fyi, you could be hurting people -- it's not worth it for a joke.
    i actully use latios and latias as my signature poekmon in uber double battles. :p
    i was thinking of putting my strategy up on the forums, but people would say "this is hyper offense" when its not. xD
    i dont see why people think legends are noobish, i mean it's odd.
    but they all look so cool, how could you hate a shiny Lati@s? or a shiny lugia?
    ok i cant trade today, i may be on tomorrow, if not tomorrow im sure ill catch you online sometime on the weekend. just trying to RNG a shiny dratini one last time for Aco and am in the process of quite a few taps. i will hold a japanese ditto for you though :)
    There's a japanese geodude :p
    so you can masuda anything that it breed's with, and Thanks for the shinies! :D
    And there is SRing for legends. infact, im gonna try it, soon.
    ol, thanks but its not mine, i got all the pokes from other people, cuz im too lazy to start a game in diamond/Platinum to chain, idk if i can chain in soul silver(havent even finished the game), i kinda(not really) want to masuda method but i cant find anyone to trade me a foreign Ditto, and RNG'ing... oh god thats hard...

--
    i dont mean to be a stalker but im trading with this person as well and saw your post. i can RNG and have a foreign ditto (flawless English one i think) and a japanese ditto. i cant trade tonight but feel free to leave me a VM and or make some requests in my shop in the shop subcenter (The Beach Shackke). :)

edit: you were already viewing my shop when i posted this. one step ahead i suppose ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom