• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cause i had to get a new game cause my old one broke and i am only on gym number 2. gl with the tourney i hope u win
    Yeah I always see him on wanting battles, so i'm sure he'll be ready for you. Hopefully we can get round two moving quickly.

Everyone in round two has been waiting, or the ones from round one stuck with no shows so I think it'll be good.

Jobs always get in the way of fun...
    I won't be home for another say 3 hours from work. Will you be available for the trade then?

Yeah it's been over 72 hours, there's only one match I didn't drop because they are actively trying to get a match together and should be able to tonight. You have been bumped to round two, rko is waiting.
    Friendly reminder #2:

Last day for round one matches, anyone I don't hear from will be dropped. GET YOUR MATCHES IN!!!
    I quit going PC too but I recently started going back there because I wanted to try something, lol.
    What do you meant by Study Hall? Aww that sucks... ;w;
    So Finals coming soon for you as well?
    I've been doing great! I'm more into Animal Crossing than Pokemon now! <3
    I knew you'd remember it! XD Here's new one! :D

|\/|
      </ ̄ ̄丶
     __彡ノメノノレリ〉
     \ ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
      >;lt;(つiつ
     ∠_く//」」〉
    OMG Paige! Long time no see!! <333
    How are you doing now days?
    I don't think we've talked with each other for at least 3 month...
    I still remember that bunny! Do you still remember this?

()_()
    ( ';')
    (> )> █ i was like, totally gonna give u this chocolate bar....
    U.U

...()_()
    ..(o_o )
    █<( < but then i was like...
    ....U..U

()_()
    (O.O)
    (>█< im sooo hungry!!!
    U....U

()_()
    (^.^)
    (>█ < then i like ated it............
    U.U
    I've still got the tourney's UT version. I'll give you this one trained up, pass me an UT back later for the tourney prize.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom