S
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wowwwww, Australia?!?!? I actually did a project on there in 6th grade. It seems like a cool place, with all the mountains, oceans, & culture arond it. I love my hometown/city, but I would really love to explore other exotic places, like Easter Island, Australia, or even New Zealand... Its pretty biusy here in New York, but Im sure you would get used to it in a few months lol. We have a TON of immigrants from other countries, and they like it here just fine. I think our time is GMT +5, but Im not sure
    Right, right. Thats cool, until then I'll just wait here. And yeah,I know exactly what you mean about the time zones. They can be soooo confusing! Im live in New York, so I go by Eastern (Est) time. What state/country do you live in?
    ey im online again:) sorry but those four i have already..:( id love the electabuzz and gligar though! and what would you get from me again?
    for me,rng to get shinies is easy but rng for certain nature or iv's will took times....but if for pro RNGer, their can get any shinies,nature and flawless is easily...

p/s: what your favourite shiny pokemon..?
    if u use an action replay the pokes will appear to be hacked...
    RNG doesnt need action replay...i have more shiny in other website..im not ready to post here...
    p/s..i want to offers eevee for events pokemon soon...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom