S
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm in Adelaide, South Australia so we follow Australian central standard time which is GMT+9.30. So I think I'm like roughly a day ahead of you from memory. :) New York sounds so cool, I really want to travel overseas because it's really boring here in SA and it's so small. I went to Sydney once and my mind was blown about how big the city was so I think I'd have a fit if I ever went to New York lol.
    Haha you too, I'll VM you when I get your Gulpin! It shouldn't take too long, I'll probably have it by a couple of hours earlier than right now, tomorrow. If that makes sense... I don't like saying tomorrow night cause I don't really know what time zone you're in. :)
    Sorry about the lateness, I have some other trades. Well, will you take Dig, Solarbeam, or Dark Pulse? Otherwise, I guess I can trade Earthquake
    do u hav the tm Explosion cause i will take the alakazam and tm earthquake for my dusknoir
    Yeah that sounds good, I can have them ready in half an hour or so cause I have to breed them. VM me when you're online and we can trade, I'll be online for the next few hours. :)
    If you're around and still need these Pokes, I can get them to you now:

Exeggcute (+ leaf stone)
    Meowth
    Kabuto
    Lileep
    Thanks, I guess. I never really thought about it until now, thats kinda why I asked...

PS- I never said they were the same thing. I asked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom