• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm hoping he will be. Maybe just a few appearances. Who's your favorite character? I love Moss, but Douglas is my fav :p
    Thanks for that "God's Wife" post. I would have made it myself, but I wasn't knowledgeable enough on the subject. So, go you. :D
    Yeah totally. It's the only comedy still around that I like. I hope it lasts a least a couple more series.Here's hoping Richmond's back in series 5 :p
    Hey me too, I logged in to do some rangering, and saw that we never finished our run. Also, you see all the new changes now that B/W is out?
    Okay, thanks for letting me know. Sorry that we can't go through the rest of the run together. Maybe another time, when you're not so busy. I hope the move works out for you!
    Haha man, it's no problem. And if you get too inactive, like say less than one post every four days, then I reckon I will go on without you, if that's alright. It's just I need to go to the Great Lakes something shocking. No hard feelings?
    Hey, just checking everything's okay, been a while sinse I had an update. If your busy, it doesn't matter to much though. just want to finish.
    Haha man, no problem. I figured you've been busy with stuff, so I didn't want to ask, but believe it or not it's actually our Ranger who wants to move forward. It's nice having an active Ranger on one of my runs for once (beside you, of course :p).

While I'm here, Gliscorman failed to escape a Kingler at the lakes. Roll was 32.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom