• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
KaPi96
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah! I almost forgot his spiky hair! Yeah, the whole package was awesome! =D
    Definitely. His cuteness was the most amazing thing about him. I mean he looked exactly like Pikachu except he still had his own eyes. It was so awesome! :D
    No, it sure didn't. I mean even if he would've stayed an Ashachu for an episode or two, it would've been so awesome! :D

And I've never played the mystery dungeon games, so I dunno anything about them. But Ash having Pikachu powers, he should've at least tested them out. XD
    Definitely! He looked so happy! <3

But I think it would've been nice to have a small story arc concerning Ashachu. But it brings up the question, would he have had Pikachu's powers, or is his body trapped in the shell image of a Pikachu?
    I was hoping they'd show that but I guess we can't have everything. But it was still very epic to see Ash turn into a Pikachu and then playing with the other Pokemon at the end. I bet his Pikachu had fun. XD
    That would've been awesome, but something even more awesome would've been to see Ash use a Thunderbolt attack, especially on Team Rocket! :D
    No problem! He is quite popular with some people. Lisa and I had a friend who doesn't come around here much anymore, his username was Ashachu and he was an Ashachu fan too. I love watching Hocus Pokemon, it's one of my favorite episodes of all time.
    I have to agree with Lisa. Your avatar is the best! I'm a huge Ashachu fan too! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom