• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
JohnnyCool708
Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another small complaint in SOME episodes is that they take IMO a little too much time with the flashbacks. But i understand that they need to show the backstories of the characters. I hope the writers were trying to give a realistic meaning to them instead of making up s*** as they go along.
    But overall, I like the feeling of the anime and the idea of a journey to find One Piece. I plan to watch the entire series + movies. Even though I know they are going to last for hundreds of episodes, it was nice to see in the 1st opening that there was a large crew gathered on the ship. I suppose it'll become true as the story goes on?
    Hi, sorry for the late reply, but I was trying to watch some episodes of One Piece before I could express my thoughts to you.
    Yeah, I'm loving the series. I've watched the first 9 episodes and despite the slow progression of the plot, I'm enjoying the fillers very much. I dunno why, maybe it's because it's all novelty to me, but I hope it's not the only reason. Some characters that I felt were one-dimensional (like Captain Buggy, who appeared in the episode 5) actually had a reason for what they were doing. There were only some complaints from my part, like why the pirates at the end of episode 5 weren't moving at all to dodge the cannon (even though I know it's for comedic effect) and why on Earth did Mohji in the episode 6 destroy the pet shop guarded by the dog.
    And . I have egg moves for almost every Pokemon. I need to fill up my Pokedex and offload extra Pokemon from breeding projects in my Pearl. I have full boxes and have 473 Pokemon on my Pokedex.

Meant to say that like two days ago but I have this habit of posting on my own freaking page....
    Once BW comes around I am going to be able to get rid of a lot.
    Sorry for the double VM, but please post your wares in the new shop thread.
    Absolutely. I have egg moves for almost every Pokemon. I need to fill up my Pokedex and offload extra Pokemon from breeding projects in my Pearl. I have full boxes and have 473 Pokemon on my Pokedex.
    Once BW comes around I am going to be able to get rid of a lot.
    I asked the mods for our new shop's approval yesterday. However, we should try to hire a RNG person first.
    I'm actually at college right now and I'm not gonna have my DS until the summer. I think I still have the pokes I was gonna trade you over the summer (I haven't played since the summer b/c of school), but since I won't be able to play again until this coming summer, you might as well put the pokes you were gonna trade to me up for trade. It's no big deal. If by chance you still have them when June rolls around I'll probably be able to trade you, but since I'll be playing Black or White I'm not sure
    Not just school, but work and I really am nineteen. As for you being able to update, I make the first post with my wares, then you make the second post with your wares.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom