• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
J
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In the same order:
    Yes, I am British :-D
    I have used to have all of the main games (including Colosseum and XD) but I don't have R/B/G/Y/G/S/C (yes, I had all seven of them) any more, and I lost my copy of Emerald :p. I also have some of the cards but I never use them. But I do like the art on them.
    I've only ever been to a GameStop once in my life, and that was in December...and in Germany.
    I used to play the recorder, too, and I played the violin for about two or three years, but then I moved away from where I had the lessons, and didn't have the chance to start again. Same goes for drums.
    I study Latin for GCSE. Thanks for showing an interest, anyway. This is my fourth consecutive year (but first year as far as the qualification's course is concerned).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom