• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I am so Sorry, There has Been a Holiday and our Internet got Cut out. But for a Fact, they would be there by 2 weeks if the guy who was telling the truth. SO SO SO SORRY. And If you do not recieve them, then I suppose I can add 2 or 3 more cards on your want list and you can take away the Dark Energies in the trade. Again Sorry, this vacation was supposed to happen earlier and my Internet got cut off at a bad timing. Sorry
    Hey really sorry to have wasted your time but a friend of mine traded me an ampharos prime for the lv x last night so i'm affraid i can't do the trade, sorry!
    ah fair enough :) i'm sure it's more than okay.
    and no thats not a problem at all, it's not designed to be a holo anyway, i will let you know by monday.
    Just out of interest, as i am quite fond of the scizor prime, would you be interested in a garchomp C and garchomp C LV X?
    ah fair enough :) i'm sure it's more than okay.
    and no thats not a problem at all, it's not designed to be a holo anyway, i will let you know by monday.
    Just out of interest, as i am quite fond of the scizor prime, would you be interested in a garchomp C and garchomp C LV X?
    Oh i know, but i bought a booster today and got a darkrai/cresselia legend top half, and i'm looking for entei/raikou legend, just thought i'd ask :)
    it's mint, i admit i have played with it once, bit when i'm not playing with it it's been kept in it's sleeve. There are no marks or scratches or anything, total mint :) and the ampharos' condition?
    Ah it's only that scizor i needed really, but the ampharos prime and holo for scizor prime sounds good, mind if i just think about it for a little while first? i'll keep my scizor for you :)
    oh, one more thing, do you have any pokemon legends?
    hmmm... not that scizor, but I have Scizor stormfront(rare) or scizor sp rising rivals (uncommon or uncommon reverse). Interested in those? Do you have any pokemon collectors (HGSS)?
    i don't need the grotle anymore...i don't spose you have a scizor holo from undaunted? me and my brother just play for fun not competitivly, so i'd need a replacement for the scizor prime. it's in mind condition btw and will come in a case. obviously i'd offer another card in the deal for that, other than that, that sounds like a great deal :)
    are there any rare cards you need from heartgold/soulsilver or later?
    i meant jungle, vileplume's mint from jungle if your interested. i also now have a rev holo electivire, rapidash, and a celebi all from triumphant.
    sorry i meant, the holo ampharos, for a holo hitmontop from heartgold/soulsilver? i'd be willing to add a few cards to that trade, such as trainers or uncommon pokemon?
    i have a few old base set shinies, gyrados, vileplume, hitmonchan, gengar?
    i also have a garchomp c lv x but its on bad condition
    would you do the holo ampharos for a holo hitmonchan trade?
    i find it easier to post a vm cause it comes up with a notification, whereas on a thread i'd have to go and search for it :/ well actually i do need ampharos prime aswell....oh thanks :) i like yours too!
    i could give you a hitmontop for the normal ampharos, and feraligatr prime for the ampharos prime? :) and no i'm pretty new, so i'm not sure if thats a fair trade or not lol
    Hey, i'm interested in trading for your ampharos you listed? the one from heartgold/soulsilver :) do you still have it?
    Have you been trying to pull that particular card? I know some people that have purchased more than 3 booster boxes and got nothing. Seems like a hard card to pull.
    The EX Dragon Frontiers ones are very common. The EX Dragon ones are not. I paid $75 for one with a small crease... mint, they go for $100+. Due to a printing error, it's probably the hardest card to pull out of an English-language pack. Extremely scarce.
    Don't worry about it. I go through periods of lessened productivity sometimes due to school. Just do your best. ^^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom